Adding Financial Forms to a Client ProfilePublished: 08/14/2015
The financial forms available for selection for South African banks on Confirmation.com are in line with IRBA South African Audit Practice Statement 6 (SAAPS 6).
Note: some banks may accept a form type on an entity wide level and others may require an individual form type per account.
- Individual Account Basis: The bank can only extract form details on an individual account basis. Auditors therefore need to set up each account number as a separate form of the form type.
- Entity Wide Basis: The bank can extract form details on an entity wide basis. Auditors can therefore send a single form of the form type using a main account/reference number. As information is supplied on an entity wide basis all other account numbers do not need to be supplied.
Refer to form guide and bank instructions for detail on different available form types per bank.
- Select the “add” button located in the Accounts block.
- Select the “Financial” option.
- Search for the financial institution’s name.
- Ensure the address of the Financial Responder selected is correct. Take note of the forms that are accepted by the Financial Responder.
- Select a form type and complete the required fields.
Note: some banks may accept a form type on an entity wide level and others may require an individual form type per account. Banks which require forms on an account by account basis will have the batch import function available.
- To add only 1 form click “save” or to add another form for the same bank click “save & add new”.
- After clicking “save” you will review the forms added. You have the option at this point to add forms for a different bank by selecting “add more accounts” or to click “close” if done.
- To view a list of all forms added to the client profile, click on “Financial” under the Accounts block.
(Popularity = 0/100, Rating = 0.0/5)