Changing Client Signers on FormsPublished: 08/07/2015
Third party responders require client authorisation from a bank mandated client signer before releasing client information to a requesting auditor. Different client signers can be assigned to different forms in a client profile.
- Add a new signer by clicking “add signer” under the Client Profile block. Complete the required fields and select save.
- Select “Financial” from the Accounts block.
- Select “Reassign” from the drop down “Action List.”
- Check the boxes to the left of the forms, that need to be reassigned, and click on the "select signer" button.
- Tick the signers that should be assigned to the form, and select "submit".
- By hovering over the signer name, users can view which signers are now attached to the form.
make sure you request authorisation for the new signer(s), prior to initiating the requests.
(Popularity = 5/100, Rating = 0.0/5)