Unable to Receive Client AuthorisationPublished: 08/07/2015
Often client signers do not receive their authorisation email, since their servers block the automatic email that Confirmation.com generates. When this happens the client signer needs to try the following methods.
- Check their spam or junk mail folders for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Adding the email address to the safe sender list:
Microsoft Outlook has the option of adding specific email addresses to a safe sender list, whereby it will ensure that emails from a particular address will not be filtered out of the user’s inbox.
- For Microsoft Outlook 2007 and 2010, on the Home tab, select Junk | Junk E-mail Options.
- Select the Safe Sender tab and click Add. Type in email@example.com in the box that appears. Click Ok and then Apply.
- Request the auditor to resend the authorisation.
If the above methods have failed, follow the below steps:
- Send an email from the client’s email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CC both the auditor and email@example.com.
- Type “Test” as a subject
- Type “Please Respond” in the body of the email
- Once a reply has been received, request the auditor to resend the authorisation
If after all of this, the client is still not receiving the authorisation email, advise the client to speak to their IT
with regards to adding firstname.lastname@example.org
onto their server's white list
(Popularity = 2/100, Rating = 0.0/5)